TAG is currently recruiting for the following roles:
We are looking for an energetic and experienced security risk instructor to join our team. You will have relevant military experience to relate the training requirement to real-life scenarios, or an understanding of MoD Security Policy and its applicability.
You will be joining a 3-person team of experienced security and intelligence professionals responsible for delivering a range of courses. The training we provide will enable various security officer roles within the MoD to conduct the Security Risk Management process for the protection of information, personnel, and equipment assets.
This role would be ideal for former Intelligence Corps, RAF Police, RN Regulators or other former military/civilian personnel with detailed knowledge and experience of MoD Security Policies.
You will develop and deliver security training to a mixed military and civil service audience. You will also regularly review training material to ensure its currency in line with the Government Functional Standard (GovS-007 Security), formerly Security Policy Framework and various Training Requirements Authorities. In doing so your inputs will support the continual improvement of the security training output of the Defence community.
We would love you to have…
- Experience in training and instructing, delivering courses within a classroom environment
- Familiarity with MoD security policy, including JSP440
- Significant counterintelligence and preventative security experience
- An understanding of IT security and cyber threats is desirable (but not essential)
- Current UK Government Security Clearance (or the ability to obtain it)
- The ability to start ASAP
We would love you to be…
- A great team-player, motivated and strongly customer-focused
- Reliable, engaging and committed
- Instructing on respective specialist security courses, ensuing all teaching outcomes are met
- Creating and maintaining currency of course documentation and outline resources
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of MoD security policies including single service guidelines
- Preparing and delivering specialist lessons and briefing, both internally and externally as required
Skills & Knowledge
- Professional qualification in education and training or Defence Train the Trainer (or other relevant equivalent qualification)
- DITSO trained (desirable though not essential)
- Experience delivering Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) compliant training courses
We ask for a lot, so hope we offer it in return
- Competitive salary, £40,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance and wellbeing scheme
Please send your CV marked Security and Risk Trainer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the short notice requirement of this role, we will review applications as they are received. We reserve the right to end the application window early if we identify and confirm a candidate during this period.
TorchlightGroup (“Torchlight”) is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion within its team and through its recruitment processes. We are committed to considering all applicants, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, disability, nationality, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity (as per the Equality Act 2010).
Location: Middle East
Axiom and Torchlight Group are looking for a number of military and police training professionals to help deliver a 17 week Recruit Basic Training Course in the Middle East.
Deployment dates are currently planned for December 2022 / January 2023, following a short pre-deployment training package.
All applicants must have training experience within either the military, police, or law enforcement, as well as proven experience in lesson plan development and delivery.
Instructors will require relevant experience in one or more of the following subjects / disciplines: Drill, Weapons, Physical Training (PT), Self-Defence and Core Skills.
To apply please fill in the form through the link below: